20% off purchases of $100 promo code: TWENTY
This is an original 1907 halftone print of the Wisconsin School for the Blind at Janesville, Wisconsin. Established in 1850 as the Wisconsin Institute for the Education of the Blind, the name of the school was changed to the Wisconsin School for the Blind in 1885, and in 1945 to the Wisconsin School for the Visually Handicapped. (Please note that there is no printing on the reverse of this image.)
This 104+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine. No aging. No creases. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage.