1908 Ad Cincinnati Music Conservatory Clara Baur Specialty School Elocution EM2

104489_EM2_611

This is a tiny original 1908 black and white print ad for the Cincinnati Conservatory of Music, located at Highland Avenue and Oak Street in Cincinnati, Ohio and under direction of Miss Clara Baur.

The Cincinnati Conservatory of Music was founded by Clara Bauer in 1867. At the time, it was the first music school in the city. In 1955, The Cincinnati Conservatory of Music merged with the College of Music of Cincinnati and formed the Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music, which is presently part of the University of Cincinnati.

CONDITION

This 103+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine. Light aging throughout. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage.

  • Product Type: Original Print Ad; Black / White
  • Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine
  • Dimensions: Approximately 5.5 x 1 inches; 14 x 3 cm
  • Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
  • Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)

Keywords specific to this image: Vintage Advertising

EM2A9C08