1927 Print Spain Mallorca Bay of Palma Gothic Cathedral ORIGINAL HISTORIC TRV1
Two splendid structures dominate the calm waters of Palma's harbor: the great cathedral, which is the city's architectural masterpiece, and the old Lonja, the fifteenth century exchange, with its crenelated octagonal towers and its massive walls.
The Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, more commonly known as La Seu, is a Gothic Roman Catholic cathedral located in Palma, Majorca, Spain.
La Lonja de la Seda or Llotja de la Seda in Valencia, Spain, is a secular building in late Gothic style. In 1996, the UNESCO considered it as a World Heritage Site.
This 84+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine. Moderate creasing.No natural defects. Some moderate surface rub. No tears. No water damage. Please note that there is print on the reverse. Please also note that there is speckling within the image.
- Product Type: Original Halftone Print; Black / White
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine
- Dimensions: Approximately 8.5 x 4.75 inches; 22 x 12 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Keywords specific to this image: building, architectural designs, architecture, Llotja de la Seda