1937 Print Anaconda Copper Mining Great Falls Montana Mill Refinery Paul FZ3
This 74+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine+. Light aging throughout. No creases. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage. Please note that there is print on the reverse.
- Product Type: Original Color Print; Color
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
- Dimensions: Approximately 10 x 8 inches; 25 x 20 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
This piece was illustrated by Sample, Paul Starrett. Artist signature in print - bottom right of image.
Paul Sample (1896-1974) was an American artist who specialized in landscapes and urban life. He studied at Dartmouth College and became a boxing champion, but was diagnosed with tuberculosis, and could no longer lead an active lifestyle. He took up painting to ward off boredom, and by the time he was cured, was ready to become a professional painter. He has several collections around the country, including, but not limited to, the Art Institute of Chicago, the Fine Arts Museum of San Francisco, the Phoenix Art Museum, and the White House.
Keywords specific to this image: Cascade County, smelting, copper rods, rolling mill, Anaconda Wire and Cable Company