This is an original 1920 black and white print ad for the Kemper Hall, a secondary school for girls, "under the charge of the Sisters of St. Mary (Episcopal), on North Shore between Chicago and Milwaukee", located in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
The Kemper Hall was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1976; and it is still located at 6501 Third Avenue, Kenosha, Wisconsin. Today, The Kemper Hall is called the Kemper Center and is a private and nonprofit historical, a center of the arts and a Kenosha County Park.
This 91+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine+. No creases. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage.
Product Type: Original Print Ad; Black / White
Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
Dimensions: Approximately 2.75 x 2 inches; 7 x 5 cm
Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Keywords specific to this image: Vintage Advertising