1890 Print Julii Tomb Italy Bas Relief Sculpture Monument Gallic War XHB2
This 121+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine+. Light aging throughout. No creases. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage. Please note: There is printing on the verso. Please note the brownish blemish in the top right corner.
- Product Type: Relief Line-block Print; Black / White
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
- Dimensions: Approximately 5 x 7 inches; 13 x 18 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Period Paper has obtained a collection of artistry primarily depicting the history of ancient Rome and Greece. Virtually unseen individually and numbered 396 of 750, these images include that of temples and tombs, cultural scenes, the natural history of the land, ancient Roman and Greek ruins and artifacts, artworks, cityscapes, cultural handicrafts, historic landmarks, tools, jewelry, archaeological sites, statues and sculptures, weaponry, Greek gods and goddesses, and so much more. Discover the Roman Empire, the glory of ancient Greece and all of their rich history through the vision of stunning chromolithographs, photoxylograph wood engravings, photogravures and halftone prints.
Keywords specific to this image: Archaeology, Archaeological, Ancient Cultures, Ancient Civilizations, Roman Warfare, Uniform, Weapons, Weaponry, Battle Axe, Spear, Shields