This is an original 1904 black and white halftone print of a pulpit that was created by sculptor Guido da Como. We believe that this pulpit is from the Church of San Bartolommeo which is located in Pistoia (Pistoja), Tuscany, Italy.
This 107+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine+. Light aging throughout. No creases. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage. Please note: There is printing on the verso.
Product Type: Original Halftone Print; Black / White
Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
Dimensions: Approximately 3.5 x 5 inches; 9 x 13 cm
Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Keywords specific to this image: Guido da Como, Relief Sculpture, Italia, Toscana