1905 Ad Bordentown Military Institute Lenox School - ORIGINAL ADVERTISING CL4
Regular priceSale price$49.95 USD
Unit price/ per
This is an original 1905 black and white print ad for Bordentown Military Institute located in Bordentown, New Jersey. Headed by Rev. T. H. Landon (principal), Major T. D. Landon (commandant). This high school was originally the Spring Villa Female Seminary and was bought by William Bowen and turned into the Military Institute. The school was combined with the Lenox School and eventually shut down due to lack of interest in a military education because of the Vietnam War.
This 106+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine+. Light aging in margins. No creases. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage.
Product Type: Original Print Ad; Black / White
Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
Dimensions: Approximately 2.75 x 2.25 inches; 7 x 6 cm
Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Keywords specific to this image: Vintage Advertising