This is an original 1905 black and white halftone print of the Chiesa del Santissimo Redentore or Il Redentore, which was a church in Venice, Italy that was originally erected by architect Andrea Palladio during the 16th century as praise to God for allowing the deadly bubonic plague to bypass the city.
This 106+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine+. Light aging throughout. Light creasing. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage.
Product Type: Original Halftone Print; Black / White
Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
Dimensions: Approximately 4.5 x 6 inches; 11 x 15 cm
Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Keywords specific to this image: Venetian Italian Historic Landmarks