20% off of purchases $100 promo code: TWENTY
Blackwell's Island is now Roosevelt Island and today the bridge is called Queensboro or (or 59th Street) Bridge. Queensboro was selected as the official name before the bridge opened in 1909, linking ManhattanÕs East Side to the factories of Long Island City in New York.
This 105+ year old Item is rated Very Fine ++. Light aging in margins. No creases. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage. Please note that there is printing on the reverse.
Keywords specific to this image: architecture, architectural design