1907 Lithograph Map Walking Venice Italy Grand Canal Della Diudecca Bacino XGVB3
This 104+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine. Light aging throughout. No creases. Original portfolio crease. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage.
- Product Type: Original Lithographed Map; Monochrome
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine
- Dimensions: Approximately 8.5 x 6 inches; 22 x 15 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Period Paper is pleased to offer a collection of early twentieth century images capturing the beauty and splendor of the city of Venice (Venezia), Italy (Italia). Compact in scale, but grand in essence, these intimate images capture Venice's candid city streets. Take a stroll along the Grand Canal, through the various campiello and through one of the most iconic cites in the world. With each image, allow the gondoliers' songs to serenade you as the salty sea air envelops your senses. Admire the splendid examples of the Venetian's unique interpretation of the Gothic architectural style, the ever-present Venetian Gothic, as you visually traverse the city once more. This sublime collection affords the opportunity to bear witness to the history of this unique place, documenting a moment in time and providing the chance to extend your intrepid Venetian sojourn. Bellissimo!
Keywords specific to this image: S. Nicolo dei Tolenntini, S. Pantaleone, S. Maria dei Frari, S. Cassiano, S. Canciano, S S. Giovanni e Paolo, S. Zaccaria, S. Maria del Rosario, Fondamenta delle Zattere