1909 Ad New York Improving Poor Children Condition Philanthropy Charitable TRV1
This 102+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine. Light aging throughout. Light wrinkling. No natural defects. No tears. No water damage.
- Product Type: Original Print Ad; Black / White
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine
- Dimensions: Approximately 5.5 x 8 inches; 14 x 20 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Keywords specific to this image: Vintage Advertising, R. Fulton Cutting, 105 East 22nd Street New York, Robert Shaw Minturn, Charities, Nonprofit Organizations