1910 Lithograph Vessels Egypt Thebes Tomb Menkheperraseneb Priest Amun XGHC5
This 101+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine. Light aging throughout. No creases. Original portfolio crease. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage. Please note that there are several small dark spots found throughout this piece. There is also a print defect in the center right and center left areas.
- Product Type: Original Lithograph; Color
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine
- Dimensions: Approximately 21.5 x 10 inches; 55 x 25 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Period Paper has obtained an extraordinary portfolio of lithographs, collotypes, and relief line block prints, delving into the ethnological research and culture of the ancient Egyptians. The material collected was researched during the summer and autumn of 1906, and produced in this incredible portfolio in 1910 with the monetary funds of the Carnegie Institution of Washington. Images offered in this beautiful collection are those of precious vessels, hieroglyphic inscriptions, pharaohs, and Egyptian deities. Explore ancient tombs, monuments, and the art of the ancient culture.
Keywords specific to this image: Men-Khar-Re-Seneb, Archeology, Egyptology, Archaeology, Pharaoh Thutmose, Theban Necropolis