1916 Ad The Greys Cigarettes Major Drapkin Tsar Nicholas II Royal Scots Advert
This 99+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine. No creases. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage.
- Product Type: Original Print Ad; Black / White
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine
- Dimensions: Approximately 3.75 x 10.25 inches; 10 x 26 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
The Home Front in Britain during World War I saw many changes -- changes in the role of women, the rationing of goods, food shortages, etc., but everyone "did their bit" to help the war effort. This fascinating collection of advertising from 1915-1918 gives us an historical snapshot of what life was like for the British people during the First World War.
Keywords specific to this image: Vintage Advertising