1926 Photogravure Frederick Landseer Maur Griggs Ford English Town Etching XASA7
This is an original 1926 tipped-in black and white photogravure of an etching (1924) by the English etcher, architectural draftsman, and illustrator, Frederick Landseer Maur Griggs (1876-1938) of an imaginary medieval town.
This 87+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine+. No creases. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage.
- Product Type: Original Photogravure; Black / White
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
- Dimensions: Approximately 11 x 8 inches; 28 x 20 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Period Paper is pleased to offer a series of photogravures of the etchings of the great modern masters of etching. In excellent condition, each photogravure is mounted on a sturdy, cream-colored, textured mounting board and is ready to frame.
This piece was illustrated by Griggs, Frederick Landseer Maur.