$21.98 USD $43.95 USD
In 1927, Stevens Point Normal School became Central State Teachers College, and in 1964, the college became a Wisconsin State University and began offering graduate degrees. In 1970s, the two state university systems merged and the school's name changed from WSU-SP to the University of WisconsinÐStevens Point.
This 79+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine. Light aging throughout. No creases. No natural defects. No tears. No water damage.
Keywords specific to this image: UWÐStevens Point