1932 Print Signature Railroad Car Conductor Labor Train Boiler Union Boyer FZ1
This 79+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine+. Light aging throughout. No creases. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage. Please note that there is print on the reverse.
- Product Type: Original Halftone Print; Black / White
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
- Dimensions: Approximately 5 x 11.5 inches; 13 x 29 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Keywords specific to this image: Roy Horn, A. J. Whitney, A. Whitney, A. Johnston, E. Marion, J. A. Franklin, John J. Hynes, Martin Ryan, John McNamara, E. Harrison. L. Heet, G. Sheplar