1958 Ad Tour Eiffel Tower French Promos French Advertising Agency Firm VEN1
This 55+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine+. Light aging throughout. No creases. No natural defects. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage.
- Product Type: Original Print Ad; Black / White
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
- Dimensions: Approximately 8.5 x 11.25 inches; 22 x 29 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
Period Paper is pleased to offer a collection of vintage French advertisements from the 1950s featured in Vendre magazine. Marketed to business owners in France, the ads they ran were centered around the French workplace and focused on things like up-and-coming machinery and technologies, advertising agencies and methods to increase productivity and sales. Perfect for the vintage collection or Francophone, they provide insight into the French business world of the 1950's and many of the bold graphics would look phenomenal matted and framed.
Keywords specific to this image: Vintage Advertising