1958 Lithograph Chaim Gross Nude Art Martinson's Jomar Instant Espresso Coffee
This is not a lithograph "after" the artist. This lithograph was created by the original artist on the lithograph plate, and is, therefore, a true original lithograph.
Period Paper has obtained an extraordinary, ultra-rare collection of original lithographs by some of the premier graphic artists of the 1950's. These lithographs were produced for an annual art event in the 1950's for local businesses and major corporations largely based in New York. Historically important for corporate archivists, these are extremely rare to locate and are virtually unseen individually. The original lithographs were produced in only one edition, and included just 2,000. These lithographs are perhaps the most unique, rare, important advertising collectibles that exist for businesses and corporations.
This 57+ year old Item is rated Near Mint / Very Fine+. No creases. No surface rub. No tears. No water damage.
- Product Type: Original Lithograph; Two-Color
- Grade: Near Mint / Very Fine+
- Dimensions: Approximately 8.5 x 12 inches; 22 x 30 cm
- Authentication: Serial-Numbered Certificate of Authenticity w/ Full Provenance
- Protection: Packaged in a custom archival sleeve with an acid-free black board (great for display, gift-giving, and preservation)
This piece was illustrated by Gross, Chaim. Artist signature in print - bottom center of image.
Chaim Gross (1904-1991) was an American sculptor who specialized in wood carving. Gross studied at the Beaux-Arts Institute of Design and the Art Students League of New York. Unfortunately, little more is known about the artist.